Complaint Review: Tvboxset.com, dvdcollections.tv, Emperical Film, Garcia Media Group, SXR Tradeshow And

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2007

• Reported By:Parkdale Other
4480 Cote De Liesse, Suite 303 Mont-Royal, Qc H4N 2R1 Internet Canada

Tvboxset.com Now Trading As dvdcollections.tv, Emperical Film, Garcia Media Group, SXR Tradeshow And Conference Solutions Inc. Ripped off, non delivery now trading under another name. DON'T fall for it! Mont Royal Internet

I ordered the 'Get Smart' series in July, its now the 17th of Oct and I have just found all of these 'scam' alerts on RipOffReports.com.

So I contacted my bank today and have lodged a dispute, just so residents of Australia know, that the rule here is we can claim up to 90 days from the arranged delivery date, I have read here that you only have 60 days from purchase date. With all of their stalling tactics this would have taken me close to the cut off point.

So they (TVBOXSETS) told me 3-4 weeks from July so I have 90 days from August to logdge the dispute, which I have. My bank will contact their bank and gets the fund back off them, it could take 6-8 weeks but at least I get my money back from these crooks!

Oh and I have had the same emails as everyone else does from them, first the automated ones, then another stating shipping problems. Contact your bank straight away and dispute their payment.

Stay away from TVBOXSET.com AND dvdcollections.tv

I have lodged an internet scam report and I will not stop until I get my money back and warn as meny people as I can about their new site.

Keiran
Parkdale
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tvboxsetcom-dvdcollectionstv-Emperical-Film-Garcia-Media-Group-SXR-Tradeshow-And/internet/Tvboxsetcom-Now-Trading-As-dvdcollectionstv-Emperical-Film-Garcia-Media-Group-SXR-Tra-279189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tvboxset.com, dvdcollections.tv, Emperical Film, Garcia Media Group, SXR Tradeshow And