Complaint Review: Tvshowexpress.com Tvboxset.com

• Submitted: Sun, August 19, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:foresthill California
Tvshowexpress.com Tvboxset.com
315 Riverview Circle San Saba, Texas U.S.A.

Tvshowexpress.com Tvboxset.com ripped me off. San Saba Texas

*UPDATE Employee: please read and email back for resolution

Hello, here is what happens. On July 12th I went onto there site thru tv.com in the ad (that they were pigging backing on tvboxset.com), it said I would receive all unedited episodes of a series. (not Wonder Years, yet it is out there unedited) So I purchased. Few days went by and no charges were made I contact Tvshowexpress.com thinking I did something wrong. At that time they said it would be done in two days.

On July 20th my card was charged and no farther commutation was made on there part. On July 30th I made an official cancellation email to them. No email from them. On Aug 3rd I called the bank to file charges. On Aug 9th they sent out an item to me. On Aug 16 I received a bunch of garbage that is not watch able.

I Emailed Tvshowexpress@hotmail.com using a different email address and within an hour they replied. I asked them for a return address and now there is no commutation. My bank told me to return the item but I am not sure where to return it to I have UPS address that says shipping/Dept then the address so I am not sure if that is were I should return it too?? Or if I am going to ever see my money again for that item???

I do not know how much Tvboxset.com has to with this. But there website is clearly posted on Tvshowexpress.com in the Guarantee page.

Anonymous
foresthill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2007 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tvshowexpresscom-Tvboxsetcom/San-Saba-Texas-76877/Tvshowexpresscom-Tvboxsetcom-ripped-me-off-San-Saba-Texas-268699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tvshowexpress.com Tvboxset.com

please read and email back for resolution

AUTHOR: Jeff From Tvboxset.com - (Canada)

Hello, we are not fraudulent as claimed in this postings , please email me directly to resolve the problem regarding this order.

i will need your name and order number

Thank you and sorry for any trouble or delays

Jeff Tabares