Complaint Review: Tvshowexpress.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2010

• Reported By:Kannapolis North Carolina
Www.tvshowexpress.com Internet U.S.A.

Tvshowexpress.com They sell TV series boxsets that don't exist. Then you will never hear from them. Ripoff Internet

*Author of original report: I received my DVDs but thy are boot leg copys. O well I happy.

Being very gun shy after ripoff number one, I quickly became suspicious of my purchase of a TV boxset of all 106 epesodes of The Wonder Years. Wow what a find. The only problem is, with a little research I found out the boxset does not exist.

No wonder I never received this same boxset when I ordered it from tvboxset.com. This website is also featured prominently on Ripoff Report.

If you want to test a online dvd store to see if they are going to rip you off just see if they offer The Wonder Years TV series in a boxset, it don't exist. I sure wish I found Ripoff Report a month ago.

Kannapolis, North Carolina

CLICK here to see
why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number,
link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2007 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tvshowexpresscom/internet/Tvshowexpresscom-They-sell-TV-series-boxsets-that-dont-exist-Then-you-will-never-hear-f-267523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tvshowexpress.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: SteveTVSE - (United States of America)

Hello I am the owner of www.tvshowexpress.com and to anybody reading this as of 2009 please be aware these reports are of the PREVIOUS website name owner and we have nothing to do with shipping DVD's have NO affiliation with these reports, they clearly do not apply to us, please ignore them completely, if you have any questions or concerns read the faq @ www.tvshowexpress.com/faq.php , we have no upset customers because we offer a 7 day money back guarantee , so if you were worried enough to search for a review and stumble across this please understand that you can try our service for free, because  if youre not satisfied we grant all refunds 100% no questions asked!

If you're skeptical try searching the internet for somebody who is upset about us!

Thanks again and please, do ignore these false reports, we don't ship DVD's and they are outdated.

If you have any questions please contact support@tvshowexpress.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.

I received my DVDs but thy are boot leg copys. O well I happy.

AUTHOR: Tim parker - (U.S.A.)

To my suprise I recieved my copy of the Wonder Years. This is an obvious boot leg copy, complete with TV station logo in bottom corner. I am not sure if it's legal but I'm happy.

What I don't know is if this DVD set came from tvboxset.com or tvexpress.com. I recieved an email from tvboxset stating they were behind on shipments (4 weeks) but I think this is another stall tactic to get me to lift my Visa dispute.

Sense I am no longer sure of the facts I would like to retract my report