Complaint Review: Ty Nursery

ty nursery Toppenish Washington

*Author of original report: TY TY Nurseries in georgia

*Author of original report: TY-TY Nurseries , TY-TY, georgia nurseries

REPORT:TY TY Nurseries

I ordeded 10 palm trees fro ty ty nursery worth $4130.00 om march 11 2008 and after we ordered the palm trees over the phone with patrick and cancelled out the orderd within 10 minutes because i found that the palm trees doen't survive in the state of washington and we got the verbal authorization from patrick about cancelling my ordered and i asked patrick for the confirmation of cancellation and patrick said ricky you don't need any confirmation because you cancelling your right away and you won't be charged.after 3 weeks i was checking my visa account on line and suddenly i saw the charges of $4130.00 from patrick @ty ty nursery.i called him right away to talk about this charges and everytime i was calling to patrick he was putting me on hold and that was going on for more than 2 weeks.

patrick charged me $4130.00 for the palm trees which as of right now i haven't received and he took my hard earned money.$4130.00 is not A Small amount anpatrick reeped me off big time and i will recommend everyone in this whole wide world not to ordered from this cheap,fraud,whatever the worst words if you heard that belong to ty ty nusery and the whole company is totally sucks.so please don't do business with this garbage nursery.you don't want to become the next victim from this garbage nursery.

STILL AS OF TODAY I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PALM TREES FROM PATRICK AND TY TY NURSERY PUT ME IN A BIG HOLE.

Ricky
toppenish, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ty-Nursery/Toppenish-Washington/ty-nursery-Toppenish-Washington-393296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ty Nursery

TY TY Nurseries in georgia

AUTHOR: Ricky - (U.S.A.)

never order anything from TY TY Nurseries in Georgia otherwise u are in big hole

TY-TY Nurseries , TY-TY, georgia nurseries

AUTHOR: Ricky - (U.S.A.)

I ordered 10 palm trees from TY-TY nurseries worth $4130 on march 11 2008 and after we ordered the palm trees over the phone with patrick and canclaled my orderd with in 10 minutes because i found out that the palm trees doesn't survive in state of washington and we got the verbal authorization from patrick about cancelling my ordered and i askes patrick for the confirmation of cancellation and patrick said ricky you don't nees any confirmation because you cancelling rigth away and you won't be charged. after 3 weeks i was checking my account online suddenly i saw the charges of $4130.00 from patrick @ TY-TY Nuseries i called him right away to talk about this charges and everytime i called him he was putting me on hold and that was going on for 2 weeks patrick charge me $4130.00 for the palm tree which as of right now i haven't recieved them and he took my hard work money it's not small amount TY-TY ripped me off big time and i will not recommend to any one in this whole wide world YOU DON'T WANT TO A NEXT VICTIM IF YOU ORDERD ANYTHING FROM THEM YOU WILL BE RIIPOFF BIGTIME because as of today i haven't recevied any palm trees and i am still fighting for it.