Complaint Review: Ty Ty Nursery

• Updated: Sun, July 06, 2014

• Reported By: Sharon — Clarksville Tennessee
Ty Ty Nursery
4723 US Hwy. 82 West , Select State/Province USA

Ty Ty Nursery The Nursery at TyTy also does business as: Blackberry Plant Nursery African Amaryllis Bulb Nursery Apple Tree Nursery Bunch and Seedless Grape Vine Nursery Pecan Tree Nursery Tree Nursery Aaron's Bulb Farm(part & parcel of TyTy) also does business RIP OFF!!!! Georgia

Items Ordered: Price: Status:
$10.75 Shipped
$47.50 Shipped
$10.75 Shipped
$14.75 Shipped
$29.25 Shipped
$14.75 Shipped
$9.75 Shipped

I ordered all of these plants. The only thing that was green when I received them was the bsmboo plants. I called the company and they said the plants re shipped from a cold climate and are dormant until planted. I planted all of them. It was alot of work to set them up correctly. it also cost me a lot more than this to buy the right soils and fertilizers.

I own 2 acres and have several gardens and dozens of fruit and other trees. I know how to take care of plants, NOTHING GREW! and I mean nothing. The bamboo is still alive but not dong well. I wrote emailed them eight times. After 3 months, I dug the plants back up and returned them. They have not returned me money, sent me replaceent plants or even answered my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2014 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ty-Ty-Nursery/Select-StateProvince-31795/Ty-Ty-Nursery-The-Nursery-at-TyTy-also-does-business-as-Blackberry-Plant-Nursery-African-1159957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ty Ty Nursery