Complaint Review: U-Bid.com - Supplier Kevin Smith

• Submitted: Tue, May 20, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2008

• Reported By:Maricopa Arizona
U-Bid.com - Supplier Kevin Smith
10421 St Rte 139 Jackson, Ohio U.S.A.

U-Bid.com Supplier Kevin Smith is a rip off! his live trees have been dead for some time before shipping Jackson Ohio

We ordered 2 live trees from U-BID.COM. Thier supplier is Kevin Smith. The trees arrived dead and had been dead some time before they were shipped. I immediately notified U-Bud of this. they said they would contact thier supplier and get back to me.

I recieved one e-mail from U-Bid telling me to scrape some bark from the trees to see if there was any green there. there was not, and U-Bid was again notified.

That was the last I have heard from them. no response to more e-mails to them and no response from Supplier Kevin Smith.

I eventually had to activate my Visa warenty to get my money refunded.

Eugene
Maricopa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2008 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-Bidcom-Supplier-Kevin-Smith/Jackson-Ohio-45640/U-Bidcom-Supplier-Kevin-Smith-is-a-rip-off-his-live-trees-have-been-dead-for-some-time-b-333797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U-Bid.com - Supplier Kevin Smith