Complaint Review: U. S. Publications

• Submitted: Thu, April 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 22, 2004

• Reported By:Lakewood Ohio
U. S. Publications
22817 Ventura Blvd. Ste. #500 Woodland Hills, California U.S.A.

U.S. Publications rip-off! Work at home scam! Woodland Hills California

I saw an ad in a newspaper and decided to participate in their home mail stuffing program. I gave their 800 # a call it sounded real good, heard a recording which i left my name and address. I was made to believe that i will be paid $6 for every envolope I stuff with their brochures which they provide me. Simple as that! When in fact its a Chain Letter Scam designed to victimized others like myself. It said i had to place flyers on bulletin boards, place ads on newspapers and magazines!

I am a father of six. This is America, I love this country and its people. I'm not asking them to refund my money. These scam artists should be stopped and the goverment should do something about it. I seek JUSTICE!

Gene
Lakewood, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2004 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/U-S-Publications/Woodland-Hills-California-91364-1202/US-Publications-rip-off-Work-at-home-scam-Woodland-Hills-California-88569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U. S. Publications