Complaint Review: UKSoccerShop

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:Cinisello Balsamo (Milan) Other
UKSoccerShop
42 Mote Hill, Hamilton, ML3 6EF, 01698 423933 Internet U.S.A.

UKSoccerShop Item ordered in May 2008, never arrived, promised a refund I never received. uksoccershop.com Internet

On May 19 2008, I ordered a soccer t-shirt on this website (Inter Milan t-shirt for 50,99 British Pounds). I immediately paid through my Paypal Account and the item was delivered on May 21. After a couple of weeks, I contacted them as I didn't receive anything, but I live in Milan, Italy so I thought it took a little longer for the item to arrive. They suggested to go to my local post office and I did it, but couldn't find anything.

In the meantime, UkSoccerShop verified I didn't receive the item (after two or three weeks and vague answers... when they feel like writing). They never wrote to solve the thing, even if by then they perfectly knew the problem and that the item was never delivered. Towards the end of AUgust, after many emails and tickets, they answered saying they were going to send a refund for the total amount within the end of Aug if I sent them my Paypal Account number and order data, which I had always sent them in any ticket I previously wrote. Then, they never wrote again. Needless to say, I didn't receive my refund.

So, I had to contact them again and again. They answer back once every two or three weeks apologising for the delay and always asking for the order data, but I wish they could see my computer as I entered them so many times (order number, Paypal transaction ID and Paypal Account data) that it automatically inserts them. I wrote back sending them the data I have about the order, asking if this is what they need or if it's not, to explain what they want but they never answer back and let pass time. It's a fraud and they should be ashamed of their way of treating with customers and conducting their business. NEVER BUY FROM THEM.

Serena
Cinisello Balsamo (Milan)
Italy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2008 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UKSoccerShop/internet/UKSoccerShop-Item-ordered-in-May-2008-never-arrived-promised-a-refund-I-never-received-379415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UKSoccerShop