Complaint Review: UOL Mysite.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 01, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 05, 2009

• Reported By: Diana — Sun Valley Nevada U.S.A.
UOL Mysite.com
www.mysite.com Internet United States of America

UOL Mysite.com mysite.com Unauthorized charge on my credit card. Run around and loops on website to cancel. Different numbers to call with limited hours. Internet

*Author of original report: More run around

I recieved an email saying they are confirming the charge on my credit card for $19.95.  They list a number with limited hours to call:  basically my working times!

I got on the website and tried to go through their cancel process and was put in a loop that said I couldn't cancel because my domain name wasn't my primary, so I tried to go the the registory.com address they provided and got a run around there!

I tried to go in and cancel my credit card information and it would not allow that.  I could not get out of that area unless I marked agreed with their terms.  So I just backed out.  I do not like them storing my credit card information!

I emailed their info address and told them I would be reporting them to this site.  I will also be going to my bank and reporting it as a fraudulant charge.

I was not given any option to cancel in the email they sent.

I spent a couple of hours trying to cancel on their website.  I tried to call their 800 number, but they were closed.  They are on Eastern Time, I am on Pacific time.

It is totally wrong for a company like this to automatically charge my credit card without specific concent on a transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UOL-Mysitecom/internet/UOL-Mysitecom-mysitecom-Unauthorized-charge-on-my-credit-card-Run-around-and-loops-on-502980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UOL Mysite.com

More run around

AUTHOR: Diana - (U.S.A.)

I called their 800 number to cancel:  the call goes to (surprise) some foreign country (probably India).  Hard to understand.  I give the information to cancel and they say they cannot cancel until next year because I already paid for this year!  I tell them that is fraud:  I tried to cancel on line and it isn't right.

Next step:  my bank.