Complaint Review: U.S. Online America Group

• Submitted: Sat, August 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 01, 2009

• Reported By:Cathedral City California
U.S. Online America Group
404 W. Broadway Rd. Suite 107 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

U.S. Online America Group, U.S. Online America Group L.L.C., U.S. Online America Greedy, uncaring scammers and rip offs, take advantage of people who need to make money not spend it... Tempe Arizona

They called me on my cell phone and told me that I would get my investment in my business back within days. Said I that it would be easy with their help and my marketing knowledge. I had just been laid off and he said that I should not waste time by not getting started now.

I have all the emails they ever sent me. Just more things to invest in to get traffic to my web pages they are hosting. I can give you the exact amounts I paid for the websites from my bank statements, and they debit me the 19th of every month for $19.99.

When I called to cancel they said I had to pay for the rest of the year as I didn't cancel within 14 days. That doesn't seem fair as 14 days wouldn't give anyone an accurate vision of earning potential. Wish I had taken time to research this before saying yes to the smooth talking guy that said they'd help me get started and succeed in my business. Nobody helped with anything just attempted to sell more things to me.

I was trying to get something I could do from home as I am taking care of a senior and don't like having to leave her alone while a work, if I could even find a job in this economy. How do the people who work there sleep at night knowing they are ripping people off who have so little to begin with...

Cathedral City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2009 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Online-America-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85282/US-Online-America-Group-US-Online-America-Group-LLC-US-Online-America-Greedy-475656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Online America Group