Complaint Review: USA Credit - Commonwealth Marketing Group

• Submitted: Sat, October 18, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, October 18, 2003

• Reported By:Eunice Louisiana
USA Credit - Commonwealth Marketing Group
One Millenium Dr. Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

USA Credit - Commonwealth Marketing Group - Credit Commonwealth Marketing Group ripoff un-contactable LOOK AT MEMBER AGREEMENT TABLE on 1st page Run From "USA Credit Card" Uniontown Pennsylvania

I saw an ad for USA Credit Card and applied for the $7500 credit card. My ad included a voucher of $150 to pay the $149.95 membership fee. That fee, plus no credit checks, plus no interest, got me to thinking.

As I went throught "USA Credit Card Member Agreement," I noticed a table to which percentage rates and fees should have been attached. There are 6 "N/A" in that table.

This outfit seemed to limit purchasing to their own website or authorized catalogs.

The rest of the agreement just seemed abnormal.

I did this on 10/18/03, and then ran into Rip-Off Report.com later that same time.

Since these people say they will deduct $150.00 from my checking account, but that I have a $150.00 voucher to pay for it, and they will do it the next business day, I will alert my bank about this group Monday as they use my router and checking account numbers to make the deduction.

If you should see this company's advertisement, RUN AWAY, then report!

Miguel
Eunice, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2003 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-70535/USA-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group-Credit-Commonwealth-Marketing-Group-ripoff-un-69486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Credit - Commonwealth Marketing Group