Complaint Review: USESC

• Submitted: Wed, June 03, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
USESC
8600 West Bryn Mawr, Suite 440N Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

USESC, Just Energy Scamed me im a 72 year old hisapnic. This man flashed a badge made me get my gas bill and promised id save money. Chicago Illinois

*General Comment: so sorry

I am a 72 year old hispanic lady, on social security and Section 8. A man showed up at my apartment. He flashed a badge and began to explain on what USESC was all about.

He talked about how high the gas rates are going and that by signing with this company I would be locked into a certain rate and that my gas bills would be lower. He made me get my current gas bill and he showed me the rate I was at and compared it to a rate he said I would be locked into.

I was made to believe that I would be saving money. When I began to look at my bills after signing I noticed that instead of saving money I have begun to pay more. On my bills I have seen a 200 dollar increase monthly and have not saved a dime on anything.

I was completely scamed into signing this contract and I believe its because im a senior citizen. I now cannot afford to pay my gas bill and feed my children.

It would be best if no one else got scammed the way I did. Im raising my grand children and we are barley surviving. Im outraged that a company would purposly scam the weak and helpless.

Heaven
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USESC/Chicago-Illinois-60631/USESC-Just-Energy-Scamed-me-im-a-72-year-old-hisapnic-This-man-flashed-a-badge-made-me-g-458055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USESC

#1 General Comment

so sorry

AUTHOR: Theresa - (USA)

so sorry your being treated this way. i had to pay 50.00 to get out of my contract with them. can you terminate with a fee?  it might be cheaper to pay a termination fee than to keep paying such high monthly payments. good luck to you