Complaint Review: USSA, NBPI

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2006

• Reported By:Elfrida Arizona
USSA, NBPI
P.O. Box 98835 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

USSA, NBPI attempted ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Ha HA Ha! they almost got me. I was at first one of the gulable few, and was about to rush off $20 of my hard earned monies. Luckily my family knows better, hopefully not from past experiences. My mother-in-law told me to look up on the net the W-915 form and the company USSA / NBPI That led me straight to you, thank God for you good looking out people. These people must be stopped. $20 may not be alot but, after scaming about 2 million of us, they sure come out on top. I recieved two letters from these leaches, one right after the other. They are cluttering up our mail boxes and our minds.

Amie
Elfrida, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2006 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USSA-NBPI/Las-Vegas-Nevada-98835-0418/USSA-NBPI-attempted-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-175672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USSA, NBPI