- Report: #962562
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Uhaul Canada
Uhaul CanadaWellington St. hamilton, Ontario Canada
Uhaul Canada rented me an unsafe truck and used unsafe road side assistance techniques hamilton, Ontario Canada
1. The trucks instrument cluster did not illuminate, this made it very difficult to drive and check the driving speed at night! this is a Ontario vehicle safety requirement.
2. the driver door had a gap in the top allowing rain water to drip on the driver! this made it very difficult to drive a 26" truck
3. the cargo light did not illuminate, requiring me to purchase lights to use at night.
4. Road side assistance put me and road goers at risk of injury by instructing me to park in a full lot and protruding on the road. i had told road side assistance that it was dangerous and that i would park across the street in a plaza's parking lot. [continued below]....
I paid $120 to Uhaul for a dangerous truck and very dangerous road side service. Is Uhaul worth-it!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uhaul-Canada/hamilton-Ontario-/Uhaul-Canada-rented-me-an-unsafe-truck-and-used-unsafe-road-side-assistance-techniques-ha-962562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.