Complaint Review: Unified Doers Management Group LLC

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Jacqueline — Seekonk Massachusetts U.S.A.
Unified Doers Management Group LLC
2012 C Street NE Suite B Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Unified Doers Management Group LLC Criminals Washington, District of Columbia

DON'T DO IT!!!! On one saturday not long ago, someone rang my doorbell.  From inside the door I asked who it was.  The African American women on the other side  of the door explained that she was selling magazine subscriptions to help her situation and gain points.   What the points were for is not important to this story.  So she sucked me in and I filled out the paperwork and gave her A CHECK for $48.00.  On Tuesday, the charge for the subscription hit my account, ALONG WITH $950.00 in fraudulent payments to Direct TV and A local bank.   I DON'T HAVE DIRECT TV, NOR DO I HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH THE BANK.  It was likely to pay a loan or some other banking product.  I had to go through the exercise of filing a POLICE REPORT AND requesting an investigation by my bank!  The bank reversed the fraud, but the $48.00 for the subscription stayed, not funny.  Within the 3 day buyers remorse period I sent in the request for a refund,  I never got one.  I will take this company to small claims court and get my money that way.  It may have only been $48.00 but it was 2 weeks of a headach.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20002/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-LLC-Criminals-Washington-District-of-Columbia-924455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Doers Management Group LLC