Complaint Review: Unified Doers Management Group, LLC

• Unified Doers Management Group, LLC
    2012 C Street N.E., Ste B
    Internet
    United States of America

Unified Doers Management Group, LLC Sold me a kids Sesame Street Alphabet book and never delivered. If they come around again I'm gonna mace them and call the cops little SH*TS BETTER WATCH OUT! Washington, D.C., Internet

*Author of original report: Unified Doers Management Group

On the evening of March 16, 2012 the door bell rang and my young children ran to the door and opened it.   I followed close behind them as quickly as possible and found myself speaking and dealing with a quite persuasive young African American Female Teen.  She was quite personable and it was hard to tell her to 'eff off especially with my two young children standing behind me!  I ended up purchasing a $35 book set from her and wrote a check.  She had a quite delinquent looking African American Teen behind her looking quite put out and bored waiting for her to finish with her scam.

I never received my merchandise and it has been over 190 days.  I will mace these little shits and call the cops the next time I see them on my street so they better sure as hell watch-out!  I didn't want to cause a commotion in front of my children that day but gave them (my children) a stern talking to about answering the door without Mommy being around. [continued below]....
.....  Don't open your check book for these scam artists.  Don't open the door, TELL them to go away or you are going to call the cops.  Hard to do to children but if you lend them your ear they will convince you to help them by buying a magazine subscription and they will not deliver!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/unified-doers-management-group-llc/internet/unified-doers-management-group-llc-sold-me-a-kids-sesame-street-alphabet-book-and-never-975483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Unified Doers Management Group

AUTHOR: mmalleck - (United States of America)

Sometime in November of 2012 I called the phone number on my receipt.  A man answered and I gave him all the information pertaining to my order and told him I never received it.  It seemed that he looked up my invoice number and read off a description of my order.  It was not at all what I remember ordering from the sales girl.  He apologized took my number and asked if he could look into it and call me back.  I never heard back from him but sometime after December 21st, 2012 I received a refund check for the amount of my order.  I was shocked and obviously not expecting that at all!  Now let's see if the check clears.  I have not yet tried to deposit it.