Complaint Review: Unified Doers Management Group

• Submitted: Thu, November 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 12, 2009

• Reported By: Craig — Richmond Kentucky United States of America
Unified Doers Management Group

Unified Doers Management Group Door to door salesperson selling magazines I purchased and paid $82 on 9/1/09 and never received anything at all. Internet

I had a door to door salesperson selling magazines. I purchased $82 worth on 9/01/09 and have not received anything at all, no magazines, letter or phone call. I checked on the internet to see if i could fined the company address and came up with your ripoff web site After reading what I was up against I felt it useless to try and deal with them. I know the salesperson had many names from our neighborhood on his list, I will send out a memo to see what has happened to their orders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Doers-Management-Group/internet/Unified-Doers-Management-Group-Door-to-door-salesperson-selling-magazines-I-purchased-and-523137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Doers Management Group