Complaint Review: United Cash Advance

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Tammy — Ft. Worth Texas United States of America
United Cash Advance

United Cash Advance said i defaulted on a loan and I never took out a loan with them, Internet

Was called by an individual person ask if I had an attorney and I said no for what he said I took out a 5000.00 loan and had defaulted on it and I did not but he verified the last 4 digits of my ss#.  When I called this number and asked for John Hudson and ask him what I did he said I defaulted on a loan which I had never taken out.  He said the sheriffs dept.would be coming to my job to arrest me.  He hung up on me.  It made me mad so I called back and said I was calling the FBI and he said call the FBI I dont give a f--k. Help I think someone is trying to steal my identity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Advance/internet/United-Cash-Advance-said-i-defaulted-on-a-loan-and-I-never-took-out-a-loan-with-them-Int-867149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Advance