Complaint Review: United Cash Loans - US Fast Cash

• Submitted: Wed, April 19, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, April 19, 2006

• Reported By:Washington District of Columbia
United Cash Loans - US Fast Cash
2730 San Pedro NE Suite H Albuquerque, New Mexico U.S.A.

United Cash Loans - US Fast Cash ripoff Albuquerque New Mexico

An employee from Pinion North called me on my cell phone and said that I had a debt. The debt was in the amount of $435. The first person I talked to, I told them that I don't remember the company. So I told him to mail me a statement saying that I owe that amount. He said that they mailed numerous forms out to my previous address. If so, I would've received them because I had a forwarding address. He also said that this loan took place in March of 05.

So he told me to hold on, and a manager got on the phone, and I told him the same thing. I said I don't have a problem with making payment options, but I just need a statement saying that I owe $435. I wasn't giving any money to something I know nothing about. He told me to hold on also, than the "Floor Manager" got on the phone. He started yelling at me, saying with me being in the military, he was going to call my supervisor. I don't know how it got that far, all I asked was for a statement showing that information. They said they won't mail any more statements out.

What should I do?

Tamara
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2006 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Cash-Loans-US-Fast-Cash/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87110/United-Cash-Loans-US-Fast-Cash-ripoff-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-187499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Cash Loans - US Fast Cash