Complaint Review: United Fulfillment Bureau

• Submitted: Fri, July 27, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, July 27, 2007

• Reported By:Perth Amboy New Jersey
United Fulfillment Bureau
1355 Santa Fe Dr. Unit J #303 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-424-9115
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

United Fulfillment Bureau It's a SCAM they asked for $299.95 and when I call the "customer service" there's no answer since March 2007 Denver Colorado

In March of 2007 I found this company on the internet. I was looking for grant money to start a home business. I filled out a form and submitted it online. The next day a lady called me her name was "Havanna" she told me to send a Money order for $299.95 and in about 6 - 8 weeks I would receive a report of grants I qualify for. I sent the money and the following week received a package of papers which I filled out and sent back. I called and spoke to a lady she said the application was in process as of April 10,2007 and should be done no later then July 3. I waited once July came around I started to make calls to the company and no one answers the phone it goes to a voice mail. It is now July 27 and still no answer.

Jamie
Perth Amboy, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2007 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Fulfillment-Bureau/Denver-Colorado-80204/United-Fulfillment-Bureau-Its-a-SCAM-they-asked-for-29995-and-when-I-call-the-customer-263631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Fulfillment Bureau