Complaint Review: United Health Care

• Updated: Thu, January 27, 2011

• Reported By: Mark — south jordan Utah USA
United Health Care
2525 Lake Park Blvd , Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

United Health Care Stay away, does not pay claims as promised Salt Lake City, Utah

I have never had this company fully pay a claim after paying the deductable as defined in our policy. I have been taken to court by an anathesiologist that they did not pay. My oldest son had to have ear surgery so we called UHC to ensure that he would be covered. I was told that everything was in-network and covered but when the bills started coming sure enough UHC claimed that it was an out of network doctor.

I don't have much of a choice because this is what is offered through my employer. If you have a choice I would choose someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2011 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Health-Care/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84095/United-Health-Care-Stay-away-does-not-pay-claims-as-promised-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-687672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Health Care