Complaint Review: United Sales & Book Publishing

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 11, 2005

• Reported By:Alamogordo New Mexico
United Sales & Book Publishing
PO Box 600880 North Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

United Sales & Book Publishing What a work at home ripoff If I hadn't read this website I would've lost out Thank You North Miami Beach Florida

I just wanted to say if it wasn't for this website I would've probably been another victim of this company. I recently received a mail offer to work from home- it sounded good especially since I am a stay at home mother. Well then I was looking over the articles and noticed several different addresses from the one on my letter so I thought to simply write something and say THANK YOU to those who posted complaints and saved me from the waste and irritation.

J. Amber
Alamogordo, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Sales-Book-Publishing/North-Miami-Beach-Florida-33160-0880/United-Sales-Book-Publishing-What-a-work-at-home-ripoff-If-I-hadnt-read-this-website-I-126971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Sales & Book Publishing