Complaint Review: Universal Subscription Angency

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:morris Illinois
Universal Subscription Angency
Po Box 94107 LasVegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Universal Subscription Angency my roommate and I purchased magazine subscriptions from door-to-door sales, never recieved and phone number disconnected LasVegas Nevada

A student knocked on our door claiming to be using magazine subscription program to help pay for college tuition. she was offering a variety of magizines subscriptions for sale. my roommate and I purchased a total of three magazine subscriptions.
the student gave us reciepts with name of company, USA Universal subscription agency, and the customer service phone number. we have been waiting since may for subscription to start.

today we called the customer service number and it had been disconnected. This all seemed to be completly ligitiment, she was wearing a badge and had print outs and copies of magazines. She fooled us!

morris, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Subscription-Angency/LasVegas-Nevada-89193/Universal-Subscription-Angency-my-roommate-and-I-purchased-magazine-subscriptions-from-doo-418211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Subscription Angency