Complaint Review: VCstore

• Updated: Mon, April 16, 2001

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
VCstore
, California U.S.A.

vcstore will not refund my money BBB no help

How do I get my mail-in-rebates from the vsstore? Who will honor the three year warranty that I purchased? We filed a complaint with the BBB when we did not receive our printer and scanner.

The vcstore told us that they were experiencing delays from their distributors. Every time a call the vsstore, I was on hold for more than two hours. It was impossible to get a hold of someone for any answers.

We finally did receive our printer and scanner two months later. This company was probley experiencing money problems then and that was the reason it took so long to get the products
I paid for four months before.

I believe this company has not been untruthful to it's customers. I have been waiting for my rebates since December and just found our today April 16, that the company went bankrup.

If I could I would return the whole system, because I don't trust this company to back-up their promises. I feel the customer has been misled and ripped-off.
FSKOVE57@AOL.COM
iW4-16

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VCstore/California/vcstore-will-not-refund-my-money-BBB-no-help-1030413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VCstore