Complaint Review: Vacation Property Marketing

• Updated: Mon, April 25, 2011

• Reported By: mitsu — tucson Arizona United States of America
Vacation Property Marketing
kissemeee orlando, Florida United States of America

Vacation Property Marketing sheila highman not sure if this is for real !!! orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Quality Service Delivered

*Consumer Comment: using Vacation Property Marketing is throwing your money away.

welL,  I was contacted today by vacation property marketing a woman called sheila Highman  told me the broker has a buyer and can sell our timeshare for 20.500 bucks which sounds great and I asked what is the catch?
oh I need to pay money up front today and pay 397.33 and the other half would be paid by the buyer and my check would be in the mail in about 7 days along with the paperwork that I need to sign so the title can be signed over to the buyer. I don't know if I should go thru with this or not cause of the negative reports I have read. hopefully someone will respond to my writing there were 2 people that seem to be happy  with them   mitsu tucson , az

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vacation-Property-Marketing/orlando-Florida-/Vacation-Property-Marketing-sheila-highman-not-sure-if-this-is-for-real-orlando-Flori-585688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vacation Property Marketing

Quality Service Delivered

AUTHOR: JWSmith - (United States of America)

I disagree with this report because I have had a positive experience with Vacation Property Marketing in the recent past. My tiimeshare was sold in the specified time contained within the coontract with the correct fees assessed.

using Vacation Property Marketing is throwing your money away.

AUTHOR: Jim Goeke - (United States of America)

Don't get involved with Vacation Property Marketing you would be throwing your money away for the service that they provide.

I joined in January 2010 and they promise more than they deliver. I tried to cancel my contract within seven days and that was not honored by the company.

Stay away!