Complaint Review: Valore Books

• Updated: Sun, June 16, 2013

• Reported By: Rob — Shoshone Idaho
Valore Books
Internet USA

Valore Books Stole Money, Never Sent Book, Refuses to Resolve Problems, SCAM! Internet

I ordered a text book from Valore Books and paid extra money for fast shipping in order to recieve the book before my college classes started. Little did I know that the book would never come, but I would still be charged for it. After contacting the company several times with no response, I discovered that Valore Books deals strictly with third party companies, and other reviews state that Valore Books will not attempt to resolve problems.

Due to the fact that the book was only $30, I decided that it was not worth my time to seek a refund. I am now discovering that the company is going to charge my account for an extended rental period for a book that I never recieved. This has forced me to change my debit account so they cannot continue to charge for extended rental periods and ultimately charge $100 for the book replacement fee.

Do not support this company! I am a very patient person and have given them multiple opportunities to resolve this issue before resorting to writing bad reviews, but they are clearly not interested in maintaining good customer relationships. Unless you enjoy paying for text books that you will never recieve and want to battle with a company that could care less, stay away from Valore Books.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Valore-Books/internet/Valore-Books-Stole-Money-Never-Sent-Book-Refuses-to-Resolve-Problems-SCAM-Internet-1059530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Valore Books