Complaint Review: Vanderbilt Mortgage

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Danni — Crescent Oklahoma
Vanderbilt Mortgage
Nationwide USA

Vanderbilt Mortgage Too Stupid To Function and Heartless Oklahoma City, OK Nationwide

My husband and I are purchasing a foreclosed home under Vanderbilt Mortgage. Our loan IS NOT through them but they own the home. We signed an agreement and received a closing date. 14 days before we are scheduled to close my husband and I turned in our 30 day notice to our landlords. We paid for Aprils full month of rent so we had time to fix a few boo boos the home encountered during our four year NEVER A DAY LATE on rent house. (Holes dug due to our dogs and painting the base boards we nicked with furniture and our toddlers toys.)

Apparently Vanderbilt is too stupid to check their titles to the homes they purchase (God forbid they actually read things) and due to THEIR negligence we have to wait for the title to be fixed. We had a signed contract stating we will be moved in on a certain date but could possibly be 5 days earlier or 5 days later than the listed closing date which was okay with us. However now we are 8 days past and still no luc with the title being fixed.

I thought things were hopeless UNTIL I faxed, emailed, and forwarded texts and the contract to a Real Estate Attorney. Lets just say whether we get that home or another it will be at THEIR expense. I have never been a "sue happy" person but after being treated like crap this will be extremely gratifying. I also received permission from my attorney to forward all listed above info to our local news stations. Maybe now dealerships will think twice before using these jack wagons for loans!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vanderbilt-Mortgage/nationwide/Vanderbilt-Mortgage-Too-Stupid-To-Function-and-Heartless-Oklahoma-City-OK-Nationwide-1141227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vanderbilt Mortgage