Complaint Review: Vaper lite

• Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: Wheelerpain — Greenville South Carolina
Vaper lite
Internet USA

Vaper lite This company offered a free 14 day trial but after two days I was charged $99.00 and they refuse to refund it and have also hung up on me six times Internet

Vaper lite offered a 14 day Free trial for a electronic cig starter kit.

Once I recived it in the mail I tried it did not like it and called them two days later to tell them I did not want this item.

I also noticed that they charged me $99.00 on my credit card for what ???? A 14 day free trial. Free is free

so I called and a representative said she couldn't do anything so I asked to speak to a manager she said there was not one there and to call back.

I called led back six times and was lied to hung up on and now apparently out of $99 I never committed to spending to begin with.

This company is crap they are rude and they are liars. I actually had a representative named drake who laughed at me and said it's not his problem and if I didn't like talking to him call back and let someone else deal with me.

Ill be calling the news I'll write negative things on the web twitter fb.  Whatever it tales to stop these thieves

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vaper-lite/internet/Vaper-lite-This-company-offered-a-free-14-day-trial-but-after-two-days-I-was-charged-99-1109477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vaper lite