Complaint Review: Vector Security, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:DRACUT Massachusetts
Vector Security, Inc.
Thorn Hill Industrial Park, 100 Allegheny Drive, Ste 200 Warrendale, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Vector Security, Inc. Unethical Automatic 3-Year Renewal Warrendale Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Call the president of Vector

After my 3 years contract was over, I called Vector to cancel my services and they said that my contract was automatically renewed for another 3 years.3 yearsI couldnt believe what I was hearing. This is total rip-off. To me, it is outright cheating and unethical. They could have send me something in writing.

The salesperson who sold the security system said that after the initial 3-year subscription period, I can cancel the security system any time without any penalties. What he failed to mention was that after three years, you would need to put a cancellation request in writing 30 days prior to the third year anniversary of the date our system was put in. Because we failed to do this, our contract has automatically renewed for another three years.

I spoke to couple of accounts managers at Vector and they were all rude and told me that I need to pay the 3-year contract balance, if I need to cancel it now. I dont need the security system, and I am forced to pay on a monthly basis during this tough economic times.

Jacob
DRACUT, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vector-Security-Inc/Warrendale-Pennsylvania-15086/Vector-Security-Inc-Unethical-Automatic-3-Year-Renewal-Warrendale-Pennsylvania-346023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vector Security, Inc.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call the president of Vector

AUTHOR: Billvill - (U.S.A.)

Here's his #

John A. Murphy
President, Vector Security, Inc.

Executive Office | 107B Gaither Drive | Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 | Tele: 888-683-2867
-------------------------------------

If enough people innundate his office with calls, it may help.