- Report: #423432
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Vector Security
Vector Security23 Casey Avenue Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
Vector Security - Buyer Beware Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania
*UPDATE Employee: Contract and Customer Service
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) After an initial 3-year commitment when signing up, Vector will automatically renew your contract IN THREE-YEAR INCREMENTS without your acknowledgement. Good luck trying to break free.
2) If you succeed in escaping Vector, your alarm system equipment (which you purchased) will be useless since Vector will not supply the panel code to you or to another security company. You will have to purchase new electronic panels to even have prayer at making your system work without Vector.
3) Customer service is erratic. Occasionally, you will reach a kind and helpful human being (be sure to get their name). Other times you can be assured to get less than cordial treatment. Likewise, the information given is ridiculously inconsistent. Useful information (usually obtained from the kind humans) is balanced by incorrect or no information by the less courteous reps.
Take your time choosing a security company. Ask questions and get everything in writing. In particular, that is true for the contract renewal policy.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vector-Security/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18702/Vector-Security-Buyer-Beware-Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-423432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.