Complaint Review: Venus Love Spells - High Priestess Samantha

• Updated: Fri, July 18, 2008

• Reported By:Belleville New Jersey
Venus Love Spells - High Priestess Samantha
venuslovespells.com Internet U.S.A.

Venus Order Love Spells - High Priestess Samantha FRAUD! Owes me a REFUND(as promised) and is impossible to contact, In begining she wrote back all the time. I'm Not Sure If She Is From USA Or UK Internet

*Consumer Comment: Also Ripped off

I read about this site and heard some good things. I was down and out and willing to try anything to turn things around. I gave the site a try to see if it would work for me.

The fee was $600 which I know is ridiculous and believe me if I could kick myself I would, and if within 6 months there were no results she gives you a refund. In the begining, she was great and contacted me all the time, but as time wore on and I told her I wasn't seeing results all my emails "conveniently" were sent to her spam folder. She became harder and harder to contact.

I finally am due for my refund and I have begun to threaten legal action. She takes advantage of people having a tough time, hoping that a change can be made or helped. I would love to sue her for emotional damages as well as, what she owes me for what she is putting me through. For the past month she has been ignoring all my emails. It has been emotional hell because I am not wealthy and that is a lot of money for me to be out of.

I am posting this to anyone who can help me to clear up this matter and get my money back. I also want to make sure she can' t do this to other people in the future. I want to warn people of this woman and tell them to stay away because she is a fraud and a manipulative woman who preys on people in need.

She casts this image that she is so sweet and caring, but she is a coniving, and manipulitive woman who does not deserve to make her living off of ripping people off, which to me is the same as stealing. What she does should be a crime.

Nicole
Belleville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Venus-Love-Spells-High-Priestess-Samantha/internet/Venus-Order-Love-Spells-High-Priestess-Samantha-FRAUD-Owes-me-a-REFUNDas-promised-and-345386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Venus Love Spells - High Priestess Samantha

Also Ripped off

AUTHOR: Hitmix - (U.S.A.)

I too Bebe was ripped off by Samantha. I had ordered a love spell and gave it ample time to manifest, several months later the guy ended up marrying another woman....When I told her this she offered to cast the spell on SOMEONE ELSE. When I had it cast on this someone else....he ended up breaking up with me at the beginning of the year....after that she claimed that she couldn't get any of the e-mails I was sending....I didn't do anything to chase either of these men away they left me because they fell out of love with me...IF she casted any sort of love spell....I saw no results....and got nothing but broken...I too hope that people that have gone to her...get out as fast as they can. She is NOT the real deal.