- Report: #248381
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Vinesse AKA American Cellars
Vinesse AKA American Cellars822 Hampshire Road Suite E Westlake Village, California U.S.A.
Vinesse Aka American Cellars put initial order in twice, failed to send promised free gift, refused to take cancellation by email, delay responding Ripoff Westlake Village California
*UPDATE Employee: Received Gift
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. They promised a Free winde caddy with the initial order. The wine caddy never came with the first shipment. Instead they put a card that I had to send in to "chose" my free gift. This is a gimmick.
3. I sent in the card for my free wine caddy They sent out my next shipment of wine, but still no wine caddy.
4. I emailed customer service and did not get a response. I emailed again, telling them to cancel the service, and do not charge my card or send more wine, BUT send my free gift
5. I received a curt reply a week after, " Our policy here at Vinesse requires a verbal request to cancel." There was no mention of the promised FREE Gift.
6. I called and left a message " verbal cancelation of membership" and again insisted on getting my free gift.
7. I responded to the email saying I called and canceled and I want my free gift. I also reitereated " any activity on my credit card will be disputed."
8. Still no response from them or any attempt to satisfy my issues with them.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2007 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vinesse-AKA-American-Cellars/Westlake-Village-California-91361/Vinesse-Aka-American-Cellars-put-initial-order-in-twice-failed-to-send-promised-free-gift-248381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.