Complaint Review: Vistaprint - Shoppingessen

• Updated: Sat, May 30, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
Vistaprint - Shoppingessen
http://www.vistaprint.com Internet U.S.A.

Vistaprint - Shoppingessen Businessmax I was charged $14.95 a month for 6 months by Shoppingessen and PassportofUn WITHOUT my consent. New York Internet

The following three organizations have defrauded me:

I was charged for six months the amount of 14.95$ by shoppingessen and passportofun without that I have subscribed to any membership of theirs, nor consented to any of these purchases, nor having received any products from them.

I had ordered postcards by vistaprint in december 2008. since then, my debit card was charged by the two companies, which I found out - are linked with vistaprint.

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2009 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vistaprint-Shoppingessen-/internet/Vistaprint-Shoppingessen-Businessmax-I-was-charged-1495-a-month-for-6-months-by-Shopp-456892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vistaprint - Shoppingessen