• Report: #420334

Complaint Review: Vital Acai (Supreme Brands, LLC)

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:Novato California
Vital Acai (Supreme Brands, LLC)
941 Pearl Street La Jolla, California U.S.A.

Vital Acai (Supreme Brands, LLC) Charged credit card $71.00 after trail; sent 2 more bottles with out my approval and charged credit card another $71.00; tried calling to cancel and can't get through; phone lines are "bogus" La Jolla California

*UPDATE Employee: Our Customer Service Number

Tried Vital Acai (Supreme Brands... parent company) as "free trial" and did not like product. They sent 2 additional bottles and now have charged my credit card twice; each time for $71.00!! I tried contacting the company via phone to cancel several times and each time I was disconnected as though the phone line is "bogus".

Very angry and frustrated and would greatly appreciate your help in contacting this company to cancel all future shipments and return the current products and refund my credit card. I'm contesting the charges with my credit card company in the interim.

Please advise. I've lost the phone number and have no web address to contact them however, the phone number provided on the invoice never connected me to the company. It's quite a scam they have going and very infuriating.

I greatly appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Kindest Regards,

Michelle
Novato, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vital-Acai-Supreme-Brands-LLC/La-Jolla-California-92037/Vital-Acai-Supreme-Brands-LLC-Charged-credit-card-7100-after-trail-sent-2-more-bottl-420334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vital Acai (Supreme Brands, LLC)

Our Customer Service Number

AUTHOR: Sean M - (U.S.A.)

To Whom it may concern,

We operate a 24 hour 7 days a week call center. We will be happy to assist you in this matter. Our customer service number is 866-899-9006. Our website is www.supremeone.com, thank you.

Sean