Complaint Review: WFS Financial

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: kabdu108 — San Diego California United States of America
WFS Financial
PO BOX 25341 SANTA ANA, California United States of America

WFS Financial Wells Fargo Dealer Services I requested a deferment 18 months ago for the one time I was not able to make my payments. It was immediately approved, paperwork was sent to me and faxed back the same day. Today I found out that the SANTA ANA California

Be aware that if you request a deferment you must send a certified letter as well as a fax although they tell you to fax only - and keep the receipt of the letter to prove you followed their requirements. Otherwise, they will ignore the agreement and continue to charge a late fee. I now have incurred over 400.00 in late fees without being apprised of the situation as they have not been sending the statements (paper) which they claim to be sending. This is a horrible scam, and now I am concerned that they also added an additional payment on to my car based upon the deferment, but still continue to place my vehicle in an arrears status. Lendee Beware of this company; they have NO ethic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WFS-Financial/SANTA-ANA-California-92799/WFS-Financial-Wells-Fargo-Dealer-Services-I-requested-a-deferment-18-months-ago-for-the-on-958161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WFS Financial