Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Reported By:Dublin California
WLI Reservation Rewards
wlireservationrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards Account Theft

Recently I checked my online banking account to finda $10 unathorized charge named "wli reservation rewards". I found this very disturbing as I have never authorized a charge to this vendor nor have ever heard of it. I immediately contacted my bank to file a complaint regarding this charge. I have had to cancel my bank card and have a new one sent to me.

Curious, I investigated a bit regarding this website. It is a membership only website that requires a $10 monthly fee. Over an annual basis this is $120! I have emailed the website costumer services email regarding my violating experience. I noticed other individuals have noted this website as a pop-up that they have clicked on through other websites such as expedia.com. What disturbs me the most is that I have pop-up blocker and have not lost my banking card nor entered any website that has divulged my personal information.

I feel that this is a complete violation of my privacy and theft of my personal finances. Soon after I emailed the customer services of the website I received an email from them thanking me for my membership and its services. I again responded to them requesting not to be contacted any further and if more charges are made and I will continue to file complaints against this company.

Moral of the story is be careful online! How my information was stolen I may never know. I only hope this has informed anyone else of my experience and that enough complaints may be made to if not stop this violation then make it more difficult and as uncomfortable as possible.

Violated Consumer

Dublin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2007 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/nationwide/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Account-Theft-264045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards