Complaint Review: WONDERSHARE Software

WONDERSHARE Software
Internet USA

WONDERSHARE Software Mobiletrans Trial Product misleading china Internet

*UPDATE Employee: MobileTrans Free Trial

Wondershare offered a trial product Mobiletrans for Samsung Galaxy phones to backup your phone data. I used their trial product to backup my Samsung galaxy S3 into my computer. Then I reset my Galaxy phone S3 to factory setting (need to fix some issues in my phone) and tried to restore my backup data using their trial product.

When I tried to restore using their trial product, It is asking me to buy their product license for USD $40 which is a rip off. Now, I am stuck and lost my S3 data due to their misleading advertising.

The message is like, If you want your phone data, pay them $40.

Website #  http://www.wondershare.com

Please stay away from this company and never use their trial product otherwise you will lose your phone data.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WONDERSHARE-Software/internet/WONDERSHARE-Software-Mobiletrans-Trial-Product-misleading-china-Internet-1166966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WONDERSHARE Software

MobileTrans Free Trial

AUTHOR: Wondershare - ()

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know of your frustrations, it is how we can make ourselves better. Also, I'd like to apologize that you were dissapointed with the free trial version of MobileTrans.

My name is Kayleigh from Wondershare, and I would like to help clarify this situation.

MobileTrans is unfortunately not a free product, the free trial version only allows users to transfer contacts to a destination phone (as you can see from the restriction popup window when using the trial version). The trial version is designed to show how the phone to phone transfer or backup then transfer process (if you have but one device at hand at a time) works to help you decide whether this product is right for you before having to pay. If you wish to transfer more (be it from backup or from an old phone to a destination phone), you do need to purchase the full version.

Regarding the misleading advertising, could you kindly let me know where and what ads you saw before you used the trial version of MobileTrans? That way we can review the copy to improve communication.

You had but one phone at hand (S3) and  weren’t in an old phone to new phone transfer scenario? If you wish to use the backup and restore feature on a daily basis, MobileGo would be a recommended product instead of MobileTrans.  There must have been some messages misread  that caused the misunderstanding and I would appreciate that you can send further details at customercare@wondershare.com or simply reply to this response, I will see how I can help immediately.

Kayleigh