Complaint Review: WPI*Ifriends.net

WPI*Ifriends.net
N/A Internet U.S.A.

WPI*Ifriends.net credit card fraud Miami Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from iFriends

I got this charge on my credit card this month when I had just paid off my whole card. It was for $6.95. I haven't used my card since I paid it off so I looked up the website online. The website was something that I had signed up for 2 years ago out of curiousity. I called the 800 number on the charge and the guy I spoke to told me I signed up under a different zip code.

I really don't remember signing up for a month to month plan but if you see this on a statement, cancel the membership immediately.

The guy on the phone that I talked to said he cancelled it and he gave me a confirmation number. I guess we'll see if he did cancel it.

Kyle
Cheyenne, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2007 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPIIfriendsnet/internet/WPIIfriendsnet-credit-card-fraud-Miami-Internet-249215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPI*Ifriends.net

Reply from iFriends

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

We sincerely apologize for any misimpression that Kyle may have about our services and our company. Unfortunately, due to the limited amount of information in this complaint, we were unable to locate an account matching the details provided by Kyle. We are happy that Kyle contacted our Customer Care Department and spoke to a representative to resolve the matter.

Whenever a customer requests cancellation of an account, whether by email or by phone, the account is cancelled immediately. If Kyle has any further questions, we encourage him to contact us. Our Customer Care Department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and can be reached by calling 1-800-243-9726.

Our company has a spotless 11-year-record with all of the leading consumer protection agencies, and we are an industry leader in the development of model online consumer best practices. Every one of our web services is verified by TRUSTe to be on its sealholder list of "the most trustworthy online businesses." Our "Customer is Always Right" policy ensures that we take action sufficient to provide each customer with complete satisfaction, including making refunds for any charges which a customer has incurred but disputes.

dedication