Complaint Review: Walmart

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Mendy Harrison — Lakeland Florida United States of America
Walmart
6745 Church St. Mulberry, Florida United States of America

Walmart (Mulberry, Fl) Walmart RIP OFF, LIES, RUDE, NOT WILLING TO HELP, LONG WAITS IN STORE, LONG WAITS ON PHONE. Mulberry, Florida

Ok Here is the story behind these pictures. I went to Walmart in Mulberry to get some stuff. I was looking for a cutting kit for the pumpkin when I seen the 25% off INDOOR / OUTDOOR DECOR ITEMS. It was all over the area & especially above & below the items I wanted. I went to pay for it. Walked outside & noticed I had paid full price. I sent Rob in to complain. He calls me & says, "Hun you may want to come in here. They are refusing to give you the discount. They said just because it is marked doesn't mean your getting the 25%. It has to ring up that way."..... OOOOOOOH HeLL no!!!! I marched my happy butt in there..... went straight to the department AGAIN & had Rob ask for a manager. THey told him they would send one. No one came I went to jewelery & asked for a manager, no one came. I even called the store from my cell & got put on hold for 20 min. My husband went to the dressing room area & asked for one (Thinking maybe they would help since they have an intercom system there). [continued below]....
..... The lady asked if he was with the lady who was asking for a manager in the Halloween area. He said yes. They told him they would have someone there in a few minutes. Well finally after standing in the area for 36 minutes a manager came to the area. I straight up went off on her. I said LOUDLY..... How can you tell me I am not getting my 25% off when these signs are ALL OVER THE PLACE? REALLY?? Then I proceed to tell them had it given to them nicely by my husband. I come in IT IS ON!!!! I don't play. She got mad & said they would give it to me. I said thank you it should have happened the first time we showed them the "mistake". As I was walking away she was calling the customer service & she told them to "GO ahead & give them the discount. There is a sign above it & below it with the 25% off & one didn't say anything specific. Just said 25% off Halloween items. Send someone over here to fix it NOW!". She was ripping the ones off where I got my items. YOU SHOULD PUT THIS KIND OF SIGN UP IF YOUR NOT GOING TO HONOR IT. AND SOMEONE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS MUCH CRAP TO GET IT..... Mulberry use to be my favorite store. I use to go out of my way. NOT NO MORE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart/Mulberry-Florida-/Walmart-Mulberry-Fl-Walmart-RIP-OFF-LIES-RUDE-NOT-WILLING-TO-HELP-LONG-WAITS-IN-STO-962384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart