Complaint Review: Warner Health Care - Avilimil

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 27, 2004

• Reported By:chesterfield Virginia
Warner Health Care - Avilimil
10891 Millington Court Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Healthcare - avlimil ripoff UNETHICAL! UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD Cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Thank you all very much, you have saved a almost consumer of this product

My story echoes just about all the others on here. I, too, responded to the TV ad and agreed to sample the product and pay only for the shipping. I declined enrollment in their offered programs and stated I wanted the sample only.

Got the sample then got another box of Avlimil in the mail not long after. I called them immediately and told them I did not want the product and had not requested it. They said "no problem" and I thought that was the end of it. I was not told to mail anything back to the company or that there would be any charges incurred.

Noticed on my credit card bill that came in yesterday that I had been charged $30 for this second shipment as well as $5 for shipping.

I called Warner Health Care and had an unpleasant experience. They would not refund my money, would not let me talk to a supervisor. I finally was able to talk to a supervisor (no last names for these workers are ever given) and after much haggling, he told me he would refund half of my money.

I did not accept this, as it is akin to someone robbing you of your money and then offering to give only half of it back. I then contacted my credit card co. (Wachovia) to see if they could put a block on my card so that this company could not place further charges on it. They don't do the block, but they had some other suggestions and precautions which I have now done.

Additionally, I called the Cincinati Better Business bureau (573-421-3015) and they are very familiar with this company and they have been able to assist customers in getting their money back--so I would recommend that they be called and a report filed if you have also been ripped off. What this company is doing is criminal activity. I will NEVER order from an unkown source like this again. The product is ineffective (at least for me) anyway.

B
chesterfield, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2004 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care-Avilimil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Warner-Healthcare-avlimil-ripoff-UNETHICAL-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-TO-YOUR-CREDIT-CARD-Ci-79080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care - Avilimil

Thank you all very much, you have saved a almost consumer of this product

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

I had come on this site tonight to purchase this product or rather try it first and then decide. With this information I have chosen for good reason i see to avoid this company at all costs. Thank everyone here for your information. I hope all works out and you all get your money refunded and this company gets what they deserve. I cannot thank you enough, Im not rich and could never afford to just be scammed.