Complaint Review: Warner Health Care

• Submitted: Sat, June 19, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, June 19, 2004

• Reported By:Salisbury Maryland
Warner Health Care
10891 Millington Court Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Health Care BEWARE of the AVLIMIL ADS Cincinnati Ohio

I'm embarrassed to even be discussing this, but I fell for the ads about avlimil, the drug that supposedly hypes up female sexuality and desire. So, I called the toll-free number for the free trial offer. I told the woman on the phone I DID NOT want to join the plan where they send new tablets every month and bill the credit card. I said it several times though I did have to give the credit card number to pay the shipping and handling.

The stuff came--it works not at all, thank you very much. I have two friends who also tried it with no results.

In the meantime, next month there are more pills and a $35 charge on my check debit card. I returned the pills and the charge did not come off the card. I tried to call and was put on termininal hold and disconnected. Luckily (?), I lost that particular check card around that time and had to replace it, so that the card number the company had no longer worked, or I am sure that I would be hip deep in worthless tablets with $35 charges on my card every month.

Don't get sucked in by the free trial offer. They don't hear "no."

Susan
Salisbury, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2004 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Warner-Health-Care-BEWARE-of-the-AVLIMIL-ADS-Cincinnati-Ohio-95566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care