Complaint Review: Warner Health Care

• Reported By:Michie Tennessee
Warner Health Care
www.4Avlimil.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Warner Health Care ripoff Internet

I ordered the sample of Avlimil. It took it 3 weeks to arrive,I took it 3 days, it made me physically sick and I threw the rest in the trash.

The day I trashed the sample, I received a box in the mail with more. I called them, told them I did not order this and was told it was shipped automatically.

I told them I did not want it and the reasons why. They told me to return the unopened box and they would credit my account.

That was Nov. 21,2003. They shipped the box on the 19th. I returned the box and have not received any credit to this date.

I have been told they never received the box back, they would return the box I sent back and finally they did not issue credit to internet orders.

They have changed their home page 3 times since I started dealing with them to try and cover their deceptions.

They are frauds, ripoffs, and very poor business people. They should have to refund everyones money with interest since interest is applied to credit cards they have fraudulently credited.

Ellyn
Michie, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2004 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care/nationwide/Warner-Health-Care-ripoff-Internet-80965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care