Complaint Review: Warner Healthcare Company

www.Avlimil.com Internet U.S.A.

Avlimil Warner Healthcare Company ripoff Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Tracking Your Order

*Consumer Comment: HOW TO TRACK AN ORDER

*Consumer Comment: avlimil, returned product, no credit issued

*UPDATE Employee: Avlimil free-trial obligations

I ordered a trial packet of Avlimil, paying 4.50 for postage as it was supposed to be "a month supply free with no obligation". A month later another month supply was shipped to me, I did not open it and wrote on the package "return to sender and cancel" (I have never had any trouble returning things this way in the past), the next month I recieved another and did the same thing.

Yesterday I was filling my bank statements and discovered on my last two that there were 35.00 automatic withdrawls on both paid to Avlimil. I attempted to call the phone # on the web site and it told me to go back to the web site and go here, there and everywhere, I finally found where to cancel and found that it said they deduct the fee when the product is shipped and they would not refund any money once a package shipped, unless I wanted to continue being charged 35.00 a month for a year at which time I could get a full refund.

I paid 74.50 for something that I tried once and got nothing from. I'm just hoping that I don't find another charge on my next statement. If I do I'll be back!

Deanna
Olympia, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2004 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Healthcare-Company/internet/Avlimil-Warner-Healthcare-Company-ripoff-Internet-77715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Healthcare Company

Tracking Your Order

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

If you placed an order and never recieved it: simply call up customer care and we can look up your account and know weather or not you have been charged and the date your order shipped. Please allow 5-7 business days for your product to arrive. Sometimes website orders don't process thru for whatever reason. We can help you, if your order did process and you never recieved you need to call us so we can verify your address is correct, reship the product you paid for, and push back your manage care date so that you don't get backed up on your Avlimil. Sorry for your inconvience, and we would love to help you in customer care.

HOW TO TRACK AN ORDER

AUTHOR: Renee - (U.S.A.)

I have ordered and PAID for my Avlimil, and havent received anything. The one time I had some free time at work, I called and they said they would contact me back when they tracked my order (?) I cannot find ANYWHERE on the website how to track and order (I printed my order confirmation when I ordered it.)

Can anyone tell me anything about this? Am I going to get my Avlimil?

avlimil, returned product, no credit issued

AUTHOR: SANDY - (U.S.A.)

returned product to company and they have not issued a credit to my mastercard.

Avlimil free-trial obligations

AUTHOR: M - (U.S.A.)

In defense of this company, their website does specifically explain how this works on the ordering page (see below copied from their order page)

Also beware though, that there is little empirical evidence that this product will work. Anyone considering Avlimil, in my opinion, should do a little investigation and shouldn't expect results any more than any other herbal remedy. It may be better to just order the $45 30-day dose to try it out if you want, and just accept that you threw away $45 if it doesn't work for you.

Anyway, here's the information specifically pertinent to this rip-off report:

All free offers, as well as other clearly marked Managed Care Direct offers, include automatic enrollment in our Managed Care Direct Program and will receive a 60-day Cycle of Avlimil approximately 5 days before their current cycle runs out. Customer's credit card will be billed the Managed Care price of only $70.00 on the day product is shipped, unless they cancel before the date of shipment.

There is no obligation to remain on Managed Care Direct, and you can discontinue at any time. There are no refunds for orders once shipped. To discontinue, simply go to askavlimil.com or call Customer Care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 866-834-1715. Please note, we must receive your cancellation prior to the next shipment to avoid a charge.