Complaint Review: Warranty USA, Preferred Alliance

• Submitted: Mon, July 29, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, July 29, 2002

• Reported By:Pascagoula MS
Warranty USA, Preferred Alliance
2950 S. Rancho Rd.#100 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Warranty USA Preferred Alliance is a dishonest fraudulent billing rip-off. Las Vegas, Nevada

The time had come to extend my warranty and I did not want to go with the same company. Right on time, I received a card in the mail about getting new car insurance. Thinking that I was about to make a good decision I decided to give the company a call.

I talked to someone about all the "great offers" Warranty USA" had. When I told them that I did not have the down payment of over $400 they asked me if my mom could pay it.

These people were so desperate to receive this money that they called my mother on three-way at her job. She seemed hesistant at first, but then decided to go ahead and let them deduct the money from her account.

After a day or so I decided not to keep the plan and had it cancelled. They gave me a confirmation number and said it would take about 4-6 weeks before the money would be put back into the account. Now, almost a year later, I have yet to receive my refund.

Tereeta
Pascagoula, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2002 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warranty-USA-Preferred-Alliance/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Warranty-USA-Preferred-Alliance-is-a-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-rip-off-Las-Vegas-Nev-25661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warranty USA, Preferred Alliance