Complaint Review: Web Detective/ razoreye/ privay Chest

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:grove city Ohio
Web Detective/ razoreye/ privay Chest
web detective.com Oakville, Ontario Canada

Web Detective/ razoreye/ privay Chest/ RMGMembership MAJOR RIP OFF TOTAL SCAM Oakville Ontario Canada

*Author of original report: I WON!!!

Well I see I'm not alone, unforunately. I was doing genealogy research when I came accross this web site. I also paid $2.95 for a trial. As soon as I got on the website I realized it wasn't anything that I could use. I immediately cancelled and received an email that said my cancellation would be handled by their office staff.

I never heard anything more from these people, never received anything in mail or email. Then on May 27th I checked my online bank acct and saw a charge of $38.83 from RMGMembership.com from Oakville, Ontario, Canada.

I immediately emailed this company and I received a return email stating I had checked a box for Privacy Chest. This box does not exist and I never checked any box. I notified my bank and they are sending dispute papers. Just hoping I get my refund and also that they don't pull anymore money from my acct. under yet another name.

Please heed this warning: DO NOT GO TO THESE WEBSITES.....

THANKS!!

Contessa6
grove city, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Detective-razoreye-privay-Chest/Oakville-Ontario/Web-Detective-razoreye-privay-Chest-RMGMembership-MAJOR-RIP-OFF-TOTAL-SCAM-Oakville-Ont-335574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Detective/ razoreye/ privay Chest

I WON!!!

AUTHOR: Contessa6 - (U.S.A.)

For all those who have been ripped off by this scam, hang in there, you can get your money back. It was a grueling process, but be tenacious and you too will get your back. There are lots of forms to fill out from either credit card company or bank. For me, this was worth the hassle of the forms just to get my money back. When I filed the fraudulent claim paperwork, I also included copies of testimonials from Rip-off to back my statements to the bank. I am just soooo happy I was refunded my $39.95 charge. HANG IN THERE FOLKS there is a happy ending!!