Complaint Review: Weight Watchers

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: RBL — Bentonville Arkansas
Weight Watchers

Weight Watchers Monthly Pass Program Consumers becareful aware and keep your cancellation number for over a year. Weight Watchers has an automatic push program (that was just verified by their call center) and it is possible for them Internet

Weight watchers has a computer program that will push out old accounts and start collecting them again, even after you have cancelled.  I signed up for their monthly pass program, went on line and cancelled three months into the program for both myself and my husband at $18.95 each per  month.      When I discovered a year later  (in an old account of ours) that they had indeed started up the collection again I called them.  The call center had me give them my name, birth date and account number.  The call center said they had to look at a different program that sometimes pushes out old accounts and starts collecting again.  Sure enough she could see my account and told me she could cancel today.  When I asked her to reverse the charges $454.80 she said that she could only do that if I had my original cancellation number.  Consumers, don't be a stupid as I was and not keep those numbers in a safe place.   I am out the money and I don't want that to happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weight-Watchers/internet/Weight-Watchers-Monthly-Pass-Program-Consumers-becareful-aware-and-keep-your-cancellation-1046153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weight Watchers