Complaint Review: Wen Haircare (By Guthy-Renker)

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Marie-Ange — Montreal Quebec Canada
Wen Haircare (By Guthy-Renker)

Wen Haircare (By Guthy-Renker) STILL waiting on my refund! Internet

I ordered a sample for the 1st time in Oct. 2012.

Apparently, they enrolled me in automatic "replenishment" and a month later sent me products and took money from my credit card. I called to cancel my account and kept the package. I even asked for repeated confirmation that my account would be cancelled because I'd read online how they scam people and never close their accounts.

And early January 2013, sure enough, I get another 3 month supply and money is taken from my credit card. Fuming, I call and ask for money back, and extra to cover shipping costs.

I only get refunded for the shipping costs following the call. It is now March, it's been over 6 weeks, I keep calling, threatening to sue.

I keep getting reassuring customer service reps who tell me to call back in 2 weeks, because my return package hasn't been received yet. I'm pissed off and want my money back!! I am willing to join a class-action lawsuit. I've already been on a campaign to dissuade all of my acquaintances from ever doing business with Wen. They need to suffer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wen-Haircare-By-Guthy-Renker/internet/Wen-Haircare-By-Guthy-Renker-STILL-waiting-on-my-refund-Internet-1023129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wen Haircare (By Guthy-Renker)