Complaint Review: Western Dental

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2007

• Reported By:chino hills California
Western Dental
12400 Central Ave Chino, California U.S.A.

Western Dental Charges and sent to Collections for services not rendered + Late fees Chino California

Signed the so called "contract" 9/2006 and still have 25% work left. Try to make an appointment and told several times that the PC scheduling software was not able to post appointments that far in advance. Call back in three weeks. Ok. In the meantime, they sent ONE letter for late fees due to contract, coupons to make payments ($32.00), then a colleciton letter. I am pissed and if I have to I will go there tomorrow. How can they do this? In order to have the work done, I need to make an appointment that is convenient to my work schedule. The last time I went there to install a crown, the Dentist hurt me so bad I started crying from the pain - SHE LEFT ME LIKE THAT FOR AT LEAST 30 MINUTES! I said to her why did you leave me, and in disbelief of this statement, walked away again. My insurance has the option to go to any Western Dental and I want to do this. But I need to speak to this facility to see if they plan on holding me to what I signed at thier office. I hate this facility. Filthy, just filthy!! But I am up for the battle. Will speak to my lawyer if I can't resolve this tomorrow.

chino hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2007 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Western-Dental/Chino-California-91710/Western-Dental-Charges-and-sent-to-Collections-for-services-not-rendered-Late-fees-Chino-255856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Western Dental