Complaint Review: Westside ARCO / AM-PM #3

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2008

• Reported By:Culver City California
Westside ARCO / AM-PM #3
12332 W. Washington Boulevard Culver City, California U.S.A.

Westside ARCO AM PM #3-12332 W. Washington Boulevard Westside ARCO/AM-PM #3 I paid $50 to have my tank on "Full" & was "Ripped-Off" $20 & was only "3/4'sFull"! Culver City California

*Consumer Comment: How much does gas cost at that station

On Tues. April 22,2008 I went to fill-up my gas tank.I put $50 thinking I was going to have my needle read Full,but to my amazement I saw it was only 3/4's full which means I was ripped-off $20 from my wallet & my gas tank. I feel the only just compensation would be to reimburse me the $20 which I feel was illegally taken from me. Unless & until that happens I will not purchase gas from that station!That's how I feel I will be justifiably rewarded for my unjust & unfair treatment by those proprieters!

Johnny
Culver City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2008 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westside-ARCO-AM-PM-3/Culver-City-California-90230/Westside-ARCO-AM-PM-3-12332-W-Washington-Boulevard-Westside-ARCOAM-PM-3-I-paid-50-to-328241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westside ARCO / AM-PM #3

How much does gas cost at that station

AUTHOR: Lambmit - (U.S.A.)

You are leaving out some important information such as how much does the gas cost at that station, what grade of gas to your buy, how big is your tank, was your tank nearly empty when you pulled in there.

I don't know if your noticed but gas prices have risen over the last week. I used to be able to fill my tank for about $35.00 but now $40.00 will not even fill it up.