Complaint Review: Winning With Coastal

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:Tualatin Oregon
Winning With Coastal
32893 NW Sunset Drive Scappoose, Oregon U.S.A.

Winning With Coastal - World Travel Now I lost a 8 day-7 night Hawaiian Cruise and $3100 Scappoose Oregon

Last March, 2007 I attended the annual fundraising auction of Pacific Northwest Academy. I bid on and won an 8-day/7-night Hawaiian Cruise donated by Michelle Templin of Winning With Coastal. I bid $3100 for the trip, with the money going to Pacific Northwest Academy. The trip was originally scheduled for November 19-26. The trip included two round trip airfares from Seattle to Honolulu and the cruise aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines. I had tried to reach Michelle Templin for at least four weeks prior to the beginning of November and never received a return call or e-mail. When I finally made contact on November 5, she apologized profusely and explained that she had been in the hospital for the past six weeks. She said she would make the necessary arrangements and on November 6, 2007 I received an e-mail containing the flight and cruise itinerary. Michelle explained that all the necessary travel documents would arrive in a few days by overnight mail. The trip date came and went and no information ever arrived.

In December I started working with Michelle's twin sister. She said Michelle had returned to the hospital in a coma and remained unchanged. She explained that she did not fully know the travel business but that she had found our file and would get everything taken care of. The new dates for the trip were to be December 29, 2007-January 5, 2008. She had said that I would be receiving all travel documents in 7 to 10 business days. The cruise is less than a week and a half away and no documents have arrived and it is past the 7 to 10 business days.

I have contacted the school, Pacific Northwest Academy, for a full refund and the Head of School, Paul Berg, said the school would not refund my money. It was between me and the donator of the trip to work things out. The school's number is 503-582-8838 and is located in Wilsonville, Oregon.

Jim
Tualatin, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winning-With-Coastal/Scappoose-Oregon-97056/Winning-With-Coastal-World-Travel-Now-I-lost-a-8-day-7-night-Hawaiian-Cruise-and-3100-S-293395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winning With Coastal